Penguins and Other Seabirds: Limited Edition Collection
A signed edition of this delightful book in a slipcase, limited to 500 copies, along with a limited edition postmarked and numbered first day cover of Matt Sewell’s Birds stamps
- Penguins and Other Seabirds book signed by Matt Sewell and numbered as part of a limited edition of 500 copies
- The book includes a sheetlet of nine stamps featuring the Puffin, Cormorant and Manx Shearwater
- A limited edition, foil postmarked and numbered first day cover envelope featuring the full set of 10 stamps featuring Matt Sewell’s illustrations
- All the above is presented in a Penguins and Other Seabirds branded slipcase
- Product dimensions: 195mm x 145mm x 20mm
Penguins and Other Seabirds
This book is an enchanting guide to penguins and seabirds around the world, combining Matt Sewell’s distinctive watercolour illustrations with his whimsical profiles of each species. From Penguins to Puffins, the Great Auk to the Gannet, 50 seabirds are depicted in this delightful book, limited to 500 copies which have been signed by Matt Sewell that comes in a slipcase and includes a sheetlet of stamps of the Puffin, Cormorant and Manx Shearwater.
Matt Sewell's Birds Stamps
Matt worked with the Isle of Man Post Office to create a set of ten vibrant and colourful stamps. As well as the Penguin and Other Seabirds book outlined above, this product also includes a limited edition, foil postmarked and numbered first day cover envelope which showcases this set of stamps and comes with a charming commentary from Matt Sewell
About Matt Sewell
Graffiti artist and illustrator Matt Sewell has been described as the Banksy of the bird world. Matt began his “Bird of the Week” feature for the Caught By The River website in July 2009 and it soon became a cult hit. This led to Matt’s watercolour illustrations being published in the book Our Garden Birds and, since then, he has published a further six books, all showcasing his quirky pop-art watercolours and whimsical descriptions of the bird world. Matt has featured on the BBC’s Countryfile and Springwatch Unsprung, and exhibited his work in London, Paris, Tokyo and New York.