This umbrella in iconic Penguin orange features the cover design of Emily Brontë's classic novel Wuthering Heights.
Transport yourself to the Yorkshire moors whenever it rains with this umbrella, inspired by the cover of Emily Brontë's only novel, Wuthering Heights.
- 100% polyester with a metal frame and cord carry handle
- Matching polyester sleeve included, and packaged in a polybag
- Wipe clean only
- Measurements closed: approx 240mm x 50mm cylinder
- Measurements open: approx 580mm high x 940mm diameter
- 280g weight
- Designed in London, made in China
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for the full list of options