The last dates for ordering in time for Christmas delivery are:
International (for art prints): Thursday 6th December
UK (for art prints): Sunday 16th December
International (excluding art prints): Monday 17th December, 3pm
UK (excluding art prints, standard shipping): Wednesday 19th December, 3pm
UK (excluding art prints, express delivery): Friday 21st December, 3pm
We deliver only to addresses in Europe. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside Europe at this time.UK delivery costs
|Standard (3 - 5 days)||Express (1 - 2 days)||Next Day Tracked and Signed (for orders placed before noon Mon-Fri)|
Creative Writing Workshop
The delivery charge is already incorporated in the workshop price. Please note the gift pack will be dispatched Tracked and Signed.
ISOKON Penguin Donkey Mark 2
£25 per product for orders to Great Britain only. For any other address please contact us. This item is made to order and could take up to 8 weeks to deliver.
The Kingdom Revealed: Limited Signed Edition and Go Set A Watchman: Limited Signed Edition by Harper Lee
The delivery charge is incorporated in the book price; the package will be dispatched Tracked and Signed.
Shipping within the UK is £3.95 for unframed items and £7.95 for framed and canvas items.
These products are very heavy and the delivery charge will be between £4.99 and £7.99 depending on the bundle purchased.
Please note: our general shipping prices are based on weight and calculated at checkout so prices may vary
ReturnsProducts may be returned as follows:
- If you want to return or cancel a product please email us at email@example.com Returns will be at your own cost.
- You must return any unwanted products with the original packaging within 14 days of delivery or within 14 days of cancellation, whichever is later. Returns after this time will not be accepted. We are entitled to withhold any refund until we have received the relevant products.
- You are required to take reasonable care of the products while in your possession and we reserve the right to deduct from the refund any loss in value of the products returned if the loss in value is (in our reasonable opinion) a result of your damage, use, misuse or handling of the products over and above what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
The only circumstances in which you cannot cancel your order are where the products that you wish to return are:
- audio, video or computer software products that have been removed from the sealed package in which they were delivered; or
- any bespoke or personalised items which have been created specifically for you.
- Penguin prints
Damaged or faulty items
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us for more information.
See our Terms and Conditions page for our full returns policy.