A Room of One's Own
A gorgeous cotton tea towel featuring the Penguin cover design of Virginia Woolf's iconic A Room of One's Own.
This tea towel is inspired by Virginia Woolf's A Room Of One's Own - a blazing 1929 feminist polemic, which was a powerful call for women’s financial independence and intellectual freedom.
- 100% cotton with hanging loop
- Hand wash only (only tumble dry at low temperature, do not bleach or dry clean).
- 700mm height x 410mm width
- 180g weight
- Packaged with a header card and polybag
- Designed in London, made in China
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for the full list of options