A beautiful blue umbrella featuring the Pelican cover design of The Weather by George Kimble and Raymond Bush.
What more appropriate design to take out into the rain than The Weather, which the authors of this war-time Pelican work call 'the commonest topic of conversation in the world'.
- 100% polyester with a metal frame and cord carry handle
- Matching polyester sleeve included, and packaged in a polybag
- Wipe clean only
- Measurements closed: approx 240mm x 50mm cylinder
- Measurements open: approx 580mm high x 940mm diameter
- 280g weight
- Designed in London, made in China
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for the full list of options